Norwegian Cod with Mediterranean flavor is a sure winner. Call it fusion, but we just call it delicious..
1. Cut the peppers in half and remove the stem, membranes and seeds.
2. Place them on baking paper on a baking tray with cut side down.
3. Put into oven under grill. Grill the peppers get black spots.
4. Take them out, cover with plastic and let cool slightly. Peel off the skin and cut the peppers into strips. Cut the onions into thin slices. Add a layer of onion and peppers in an ovenproof dish. Stir together tomato paste and chili paste and spread mixture beyond. Share artichokes in pieces and put them in shape along with the tomatoes.
5. Cut the Norwegian cod into serving pieces. Add fish pieces over the mold and sprinkle with salt, pepper and capers. Drizzle over a little olive oil and bake in the oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and the sauce bubbles. Serve with olives, bread or boiled potatoes.