Lemongrass broth with Norwegian cod and prawns
- First crush the lemongrass with the back of the knife, slice chillies and roughly chop the coriander.
- Add all the chicken stock with fish sauce and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and set aside. Strain and boil again. Season with lime juice.
- Mix the cod in a bowl with a teaspoon of salt, grated ginger and chilli sauce. Let it marinate.
- Cook the glass noodles according to instructions of the package.
- Shred the carrots, cucumber and spring onion.
- Add the fish broth and bring the soup to a boil.
- Ready to serve.