The lower temperatures in our cold, clear waters means that our Norwegian Wild Prawns grow slowly, giving them a fresh, sweet taste every time.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Chop the onion, julienne the peppers and fry with the rice and a pressed clove of garlic for a few minutes.
- Add the fish stock and saffron to create a broth and cook for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Cut the cod into pieces, and along with the vegetables, add to the pan.
- Simmer in the oven another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the prawns (allow to heat through thoroughly) and serve with lemon wedges.