One pan roast of Norwegian cod lion, green beans, new potatoes with lemon & olive oil. Ideal for Sunday lunch, this delicious, easy roast creates the minimum of mess in the kitchen.
- Preheat oven to 200*C
- In large roasting tin, toss potatoes in olive oil and sage. Squeeze in lemon juice, tuck in the lemon skins and garlic cloves.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Whilst potatoes roast, blanch green beans in a pan of boiling water for 3-4mins.
- Drain well then toss through the potatoes, ensure they are coated in oil.
- Lay fish fillets on top and season with a little more salt and pepper. Drizzle fish with a little olive oil and roast in oven for around 12 more minutes or until fish is opaque and cooked through (cooking time may vary depending on your fillet size.
- Serve immediately, pouring over the delicious roasting juices.