The Fjord Trout really speaks for itself in this dish. It may seem simple, but it is all about the ingredients and the respect of the chef putting them all together.
• Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook potatoes for 8-10 minutes, until just firm. Drain, refresh under cold water, peel and return to the pan. Keep in a warm place or side of the stove and cover to retain the heat. When ready to serve, crush the potatoes with a fork, drizzle over olive oil and stir through lime juice, zest and dill.
• Combine all ingredients for the mayonnaise and season.
• Season the Fjord Trout on both sides and heat the olive oil and butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
• When the butter is starting to foam, add the Fjord Trout and cook for 3 minutes on both sides until lightly golden.
• Plate the Fjord Trout fillets, top with mayonnaise and sprinkle with some grated lime zest. Serve with the lovely crushed potatoes on the side.