Number of servings
- Peel 3/4 of the asparagus and in salted boiling water blanch for 90 seconds and then refresh in iced water. Repeat with the tender stem broccoli. The remaining asparagus peel from base to tip making long ribbons of asparagus, place in a bowl and set aside for now.
- Prepare the Cod by checking for bones and scales and any damage, cut into perfect portions and set aside.
- Finely chop the garlic and shallot, chop the washed parsley and mix together. Dice the anchovies and add to the parsley mix, using a fine zester zest the lemon and add along with the olive oil making sure all is mixed well, season to taste.
- Cook the cod skin side down in a non stick pan, meanwhile using a griddle pan reheat the asparagus spears and broccoli and colour well, season.
- Juice the lemon and sprinkle over the asparagus ribbons, thinly slice the radishes and mix through with a little seasoning. This must be done all last minute as the asparagus cooks quickly and we want to retain texture.
- Once the broccoli and asparagus are coloured place onto a plate and top with the parsley and anchovy mix , place cooked cod on top and drizzle with any excess oil , drain the asparagus and radish ribbons off and place on top of the cod and garnish with any extra herbs, serve immediately.