Created by Hung Fai as part of the 2014 Skrei season launch celebrations
1. Thinly slice the garlic, chop the chilli and sauté both in plenty of olive oil. When golden brown, remove from oil and set aside.
2. Gently fry the SKREI® over a medium -low heat for about 6 minutes, remove from the pan and set aside.
3. To prepare the piquillo sauce, shred the peppers and mix with mayonnaise, then store in a bottle.
4. For the pil -pil, mix mustard powder with a little warm water. Add one egg yolk to the oil to emulsify and mix, when you have a smooth consistency add the small pickles, olives and minced shallot. Season then add the juice of half a lime.
5. Place a saucepan on high heat with some olive oil. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper, and place in the pan with a teaspoon of soy sauce and the white wine. Lightly fry until golden then set aside.
6. Cut the pasta rolls into strips then deep fry them in hot oil, put to one side ready to serve.
Place the vegetables on the plate then lay the Skrei on top. Pour the pil -pil sauce over the dish and top with grated manchego cheese. Gently grill the place until slightly browned. Then top with the fried pasta noodles. Finish with a helping of the piquillo sauce.