1. While your BBQ is heating up, start to prepare the marinade. Place the crushed garlic, soy sauce, ginger and honey in a small bowl and mix until combined. Place the salmon fillets in a medium bowl, and pour over the marinade, turning so the fillets are coated all over. Leave for at least 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare the salsa and the green beans. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, and prepare the salsa by stirring together the pineapple, lime juice, chili, red onion and the coriander.
3. Place the green beans in the salted water and boil for 3-5 minutes, until just tender; you want the beans to still have some crunch. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Place the green beans in a medium bowl and drizzle with the sesame oil. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and stir.
4. When you’re ready to cook the salmon, cut 4 squares of foil, brush with a little oil and then place a salmon fillet skin side down in the centre of each foil square, pouring over some of the extra marinade. Wrap each into a small parcel.
5. Place the the parcels on the BBQ grill. The cooking time will depend on how hot your BBQ is, but will probably be around 10 minutes. Turn the salmon halfway through cooking, and check if it is done by seeing if the flesh will gently flake with a fork. Serve with the green beans and the pineapple salsa.
Tip: Alternatively, cook in the oven at 200C fan for 10 mins.