Number of servings
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6. Place the cauliflower and sweet potato in a roasting tray, drizzle over the coconut oil, sprinkle the turmeric and some sea salt and mix well. Roast for 20 minutes, stir to turn.
- Season the salmon fillet and sprinkle with the sumac, place skin side down alongside the cauliflower mix. Continue roasting for another 10 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, cook the quinoa and bulgar mix according to the pack instructions. Drain and season.
- Zest half the orange and then segment it, catching any juice in a small bowl. Mix together the orange juice, zest, tahini and yogurt.
- Dry fry the seeds for 1-2 minutes, moving them around the pan until golden and beginning to pop.
- Spoon the quinoa into a bowl then top with the warm cauliflower and potato, watercress, orange segments and finally top with the flaked salmon, a dollop of yogurt dressing and a scattering of seeds.