Norwegian cod, bacon and mashed peas
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and boil the water in a pot
- Cut the cod into 4 portions. Set the slices of bacon on top of each portion.
- Place them in aluminium foil, cook in the oven at 200°C for 7 minutes
- Cook the peas for 2 minutes in boiling water. Drain, add half the butter, mash and salt
- To prepare the lemon butter, melt the room-temperature chunks of the remaining butter in a saucepan. Add the chopped parsley, the zest of a lemon and the slice of white bread without the crust and cut into small bits.
- Stir until the butter has reached an even consistency.
- Serve the cod over the mashed peas and add a spoon of lemon butter on top.